In this series of infographics, you’ll learn some quite interesting things about gold, where it comes from, how it’s mined, why it’s so coveted, why Mankind has kept returning to it as a reliable, stable form of money over the millennia. This first part (in a series of four) looks at where the precious metal came from and how it’s been used by various societies and civilizations over the last few thousand years (click the image for a larger view)…
The Gold Series Part 1 – Gold: The Most Sought After Metal On Earth
July 4, 2016
- Could Silver Be the Most Undervalued Asset this Century?
- Ever Lost Money On An Investment? I Have!
- Goldnomics Podcast #1 – Gold, Stocks, Bonds And Bitcoin in 2018. Everything Bubble To Burst?
- Three New Limited Time Deals On Gold And Silver Products
- $50,000 Bitcoin? Mike Maloney Takes Bitcoin Profits Again
- The Global Precious Metals Roundtable (Video) is Back!
- Are The Alarm Bells Ringing For The Stock Markets?
- The Speed At Which The National Debt Has Risen Is Pretty Scary
- SGTReport And Andy Hoffman Go Head To Head In Heated Interview
- Canadians Can Now Invest In a Gold RRSP!
For Bitcoin Enthusiasts
Disclosure: The owners of this site may receive compensation from the companies whose products we review and recommend. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.